These disputes may be between siblings or between a parent and an adult child or children. Issues may concern care of an elder parent, living arrangements, family or jointly-owned assets, sharing a household, or a long-standing family feud. Mediation is a safe place to come to an agreement.
Honey Hastings is experienced in aiding constructive communication allowing family members to reach agreements that work. She is familiar with the common barriers to resolving family issues, including:
Whether you have a long-standing family feud or an issue that just came up, mediation is a place where you and your family can find solutions.
Honey Hastings, Mediator
Family Mediation Basics
Adult Family Mediation
Divorce & Parenting Mediation
Premarital Agreement FAQ
Parenting Coordination FAQ
Request for Appointment
• NH Bar Legislative Advocacy Recap
• Major Changes in NH Parenting Law
• New NH Statutes in Family Law
• How can geriatric care management help us make decisions for mom or dad?
• Why double my costs by paying both a divorce lawyer and a mediator?
• All Mediation Blog Entries
P.O. Box 33
Temple, NH 03084
Tel: 603 654-5000