Mediation is a safe place to revise or update any part of a divorce or parenting case. Issues that commonly arise after divorce include:
Many parenting plans require parents to get the help of a mediator or other neutral person if they have a dispute, before filing in court.
As with divorce, mediation is both a better and a faster way to resolve after-divorce disputes. What would take months in court is often resolved in one or two mediation sessions.
Honey Hastings, Mediator
Family Mediation Basics
Adult Family Mediation
Divorce & Parenting Mediation
Premarital Agreement FAQ
Parenting Coordination FAQ
Request for Appointment
• NH Bar Legislative Advocacy Recap
• Major Changes in NH Parenting Law
• New NH Statutes in Family Law
• How can geriatric care management help us make decisions for mom or dad?
• Why double my costs by paying both a divorce lawyer and a mediator?
• All Mediation Blog Entries
P.O. Box 33
Temple, NH 03084
Tel: 603 654-5000