A new law makes it easier to change parenting schedules, effective 1 January 2017. It was written and shepherded through the New Hampshire legislature by Honey Hastings. She also wrote the law it amended, the Parental Rights and Responsibilities Act, which took effect in 2005.
Posted September 6, 2016
Honey Hastings, Mediator
Family Mediation Basics
Adult Family Mediation
Divorce & Parenting Mediation
Premarital Agreement FAQ
Parenting Coordination FAQ
Request for Appointment
• NH Bar Legislative Advocacy Recap
• Major Changes in NH Parenting Law
• New NH Statutes in Family Law
• How can geriatric care management help us make decisions for mom or dad?
• Why double my costs by paying both a divorce lawyer and a mediator?
• All Mediation Blog Entries
P.O. Box 33
Temple, NH 03084
Tel: 603 654-5000