The NH Bar Association Legislation Committee reviewed nearly 100 bills during the current legislative session and has made recommendations about whether the NHBA should take a position or provide additional information to legislators.
This article that appears on the New Hampshire Bar Association's website provides a list of proposed legislation that was still pending in the NH Legislature as of early April and that was determined by the NHBA Legislation Committee, and subsequently the NHBA Board of Governors, to merit support, opposition or information from the NHBA.
The article was co-authored by Honey Hastings.
Tags: nh divorce law, nh parenting parenting coordination law, nh legislation
Posted April 21, 2017
Honey Hastings, Mediator
Family Mediation Basics
Adult Family Mediation
Divorce & Parenting Mediation
Premarital Agreement FAQ
Parenting Coordination FAQ
Request for Appointment
• NH Bar Legislative Advocacy Recap
• Major Changes in NH Parenting Law
• New NH Statutes in Family Law
• How can geriatric care management help us make decisions for mom or dad?
• Why double my costs by paying both a divorce lawyer and a mediator?
• All Mediation Blog Entries
P.O. Box 33
Temple, NH 03084
Tel: 603 654-5000