Mediation can resolve issues of succession and management of jointly-owned businesses. The issues may involve multiple generations. Shall the management be shared? Will the business be sold? Will one owner buy-out another's interest?
Neutral experts may help: real estate and business appraisers, CPAs, business management specialists.
Mediation is a safe place to resolve family business disputes.
Honey Hastings, Mediator
Family Mediation Basics
Adult Family Mediation
Divorce & Parenting Mediation
Premarital Agreement FAQ
Parenting Coordination FAQ
Request for Appointment
• NH Bar Legislative Advocacy Recap
• Major Changes in NH Parenting Law
• New NH Statutes in Family Law
• How can geriatric care management help us make decisions for mom or dad?
• Why double my costs by paying both a divorce lawyer and a mediator?
• All Mediation Blog Entries
P.O. Box 33
Temple, NH 03084
Tel: 603 654-5000