Mediation is a safe place to talk about long-term disputes that divide families. With facilitated communication, even decades-old divisions may be resolved.
Has some long-ago dispute continued to divide your family? Are you tired of it, or is some planned family event threatened by it?
Now would be a good time to end the feud. Ignoring it has not made it better.
Communication can help and mediation can provide the place and tools to do it.
Honey Hastings, Mediator
Family Mediation Basics
Adult Family Mediation
Divorce & Parenting Mediation
Premarital Agreement FAQ
Parenting Coordination FAQ
Request for Appointment
• NH Bar Legislative Advocacy Recap
• Major Changes in NH Parenting Law
• New NH Statutes in Family Law
• How can geriatric care management help us make decisions for mom or dad?
• Why double my costs by paying both a divorce lawyer and a mediator?
• All Mediation Blog Entries
P.O. Box 33
Temple, NH 03084
Tel: 603 654-5000