Often these decisions are made quickly, when the family is overcome by loss. Mediation can be used to plan in advance of need or scheduled quickly, following a death.
What does mom or dad want? If not planned before death, what information is available now about his or her wishes? Mediation is a safe place for these discussions.
Honey Hastings, Mediator
Family Mediation Basics
Adult Family Mediation
Divorce & Parenting Mediation
Premarital Agreement FAQ
Parenting Coordination FAQ
Request for Appointment
• Pending Divorce & Parenting Legislation
• NH Bar Legislative Advocacy Recap
• Major Changes in NH Parenting Law
• New NH Statutes in Family Law
• How can geriatric care management help us make decisions for mom or dad?
• All Mediation Blog Entries
P.O. Box 33
Temple, NH 03084
Tel: 603 654-5000