Mediation can resolve disputes about the use and support of any sort of jointly-owned property: real estate, family heirlooms, etc. Shall the use be shared? Will the asset be sold? Will one owner buy-out another's interest?
Is shared ownership of the family home or vacation home challenging? Are all owners able to make use of it? How will the expenses be paid?
Appraisers and other neutral experts may help. Mediation is a safe place to resolve disputes about jointly-owned assets.
Honey Hastings, Mediator
Family Mediation Basics
Adult Family Mediation
Divorce & Parenting Mediation
Premarital Agreement FAQ
Parenting Coordination FAQ
Request for Appointment
• NH Bar Legislative Advocacy Recap
• Major Changes in NH Parenting Law
• New NH Statutes in Family Law
• How can geriatric care management help us make decisions for mom or dad?
• Why double my costs by paying both a divorce lawyer and a mediator?
• All Mediation Blog Entries
P.O. Box 33
Temple, NH 03084
Tel: 603 654-5000