Mediation of the parenting schedule and other required topics in the parenting plan is a good preparation for parenting after divorce or separation. A detailed plan is the best insurance against disputes or misunderstandings in the family.
Even when the marriage or romantic relationship ends, it is necessary to co-parent. The other person is your child's other parent for the rest of your life.
Mediation of the parenting issues supports the continuing shared responsibility.
Honey Hastings, Mediator
Family Mediation Basics
Adult Family Mediation
Divorce & Parenting Mediation
Premarital Agreement FAQ
Parenting Coordination FAQ
Request for Appointment
• Pending Divorce & Parenting Legislation
• NH Bar Legislative Advocacy Recap
• Major Changes in NH Parenting Law
• New NH Statutes in Family Law
• How can geriatric care management help us make decisions for mom or dad?
• All Mediation Blog Entries
P.O. Box 33
Temple, NH 03084
Tel: 603 654-5000